2022 Regulator 26XO- Order Today!
Ready To Order Today!
DO IT ALL. IN ANY WATERS.
The Regulator 26XO is a center console crossover built for adventures, giving you easy access to lakes, bays, and skinny waters, as well as the capability to head offshore when the time is right. More than 122 square-feet of deck space, spacious seating, and generous storage provide fishability and family comfort. Engine options including single Yamaha 300 or 425, both with hydraulic jackplate option, give you the power to extend your days on the water. Integrated flush-folding rear cockpit seats convert to a casting platform, with the option to add the versatile Minn Kota® Riptide Ulterra® trolling motor with iPilot® GPS and 10-foot Power Pole Blade for shallow water anchoring. Built-in coolers, stand-up head compartment, forward and rear sun shade options, and optional removable watersports tow bar allow you to stay and play until the sun goes down.
*Model year specifications may vary from those shown.
- Fiberglass T-Top with Spreader Lights, and Multi-Colored LED Lights – Complete with Integrated Vented Wraparound Windshield, White Powder Coat Package, SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power (EPS) Steering with Tilt Helm, Ritchie® Compass, Fusion® Apollo 770 Marine Stereo with AM/FM/WB, SiriusXM® and Apple AirPlay 2 Ready, Bluetooth® with Integrated DSP and (4) Backlit Speakers, EZ-View Flushmount Electronic Mounting Face with Access in Head Compartment, Dual Battery System with Switches and Marine Batteries, Illuminated Glove Box with Lid, 56 qt. Insulated Cooler under Forward Console Seat, Recessed Comfort Footrest with Storage Access, Stainless Steel Cup Holders (2), Stand-Up Head Compartment with Portable Marine Toilet , Integrated Switch Panel with Stainless LED Push Button Switches, USB Charging Ports
- Factory-Installed Garmin® 16 XO Fish Package with one 16” GPSMAP® 8616 XSV Multi-Touch Widescreen Chartplotter/Sonar Display, VHF 215 Radio with 8’ Antenna, and Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer, Plus Black Flushmount Electronics Face and Remote Mic
Deck & Cockpit
- Coaming Pads, Stainless Steel 12×12 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch, Pull Up Cleats (6), Stainless Steel Hardware Through-Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts, Stainless Steel Through-Hull Fittings, Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage, Molded Non-Skid Horizontal Surfaces, Swim Platform with Ladder, Stainless Steel Scuppers, Cockpit Lighting, Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switch, USB Charging Ports in Forward Seating Area, Aft Platform Storage, Center Forward Storage with Dual Use for Trolling Batteries, Under Gunwale Rod Storage
Seating & Upholstery
- Upholstered Helm Seating for Two with Flip-up Bolster, Individual Footrests, Seatback Rocket Launcher, (2) Cupholders, 32 gal Livewell and Tackle Storage, Upholstered Forward Console Seating for Two, Integrated Flush Folding Rear Cockpit Seats (3) with Aft Storage, Forward Seating with Flip-up Backrests (2), Sileather™ Eco-Friendly Upholstery Fabric Standard on all Seating
- Insulated Illuminated Forward Fishbox (2) with Locking Rod Storage, In-Deck Illuminated, Macerated Fishbox, Saltwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing, 20 gal. Freshwater System with Wash Down and Transom Shower, Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- Single Yamaha F300 4-Stroke Engine with DEC and SeaStar Solutions® Optimus Electronic Power Steering with Tilt Helm (Standard)
- Single White Yamaha XF425 4-Stroke Engine with DES Tilt Helm, DEC and EX Autopilot with Waypoint Deceleration (Option)
- Hydraulic Jackplate – F300 (Option)
- Hydraulic Extreme Jackplate – XF425 (Option)
Some standards may be upgraded based on the options you choose.
- Featured Hull Color, Custom Hull Color, White-Painted Engine (Standard with XF425)
- Helm, Console, and Seating Canvas Covers – Various Colors
- T-Top Underside to Match Hull Sides , T-Top Underside Different Than Hull Sides, Taco® Grand Slam 390 Outrigger Bases with 15′ Telescoping Poles, T-Top Rocket Launcher
Comfort & Convenience
- Phender Pro™ with 4 Quick-Release Fender Cleats, 12-Amp Battery Charger with 25’ Cord††, Edson™ Wheel with Power Knob**, Head with Holding Tank and Electric Tank Pumpout, (2) Additional Conventional Rod Holders, Rigid™ Industries SR-L Series Marine 20” LED Lightbar – White Light w/ Blue Halo (Not Available with Dome Radar), Forward Sun Shade – Various Colors, Rear Sun Shade – Various Colors, Removable Watersports Tow Bar†, Minn Kota® Riptide Ulterra® Trolling Motor with i-Pilot® GPS Autopilot, Batteries, and 36A Charger, 10’ Power Pole Blade†
- Entertainment Upgrade Package: Includes Fusion® Dynamically Calibrated System with (8) Premium Backlit Speakers, Subwoofer, Amps and External Antenna, Factory-Installed Garmin® 26XO Premium Fish Package: Dual 12’’ GPSMAP® 8612 XSV Touchscreen Display, Airmar® B150 CHIRP Transducer, and VHF 215 Radio with 8’ Antenna**, Factory-Installed Garmin® GMR™ 24 xHD Marine Dome Radar (Not Available with Rigid™ LED Light Bar), Factory-Installed Garmin® Fantom 24 Dome Radar (Not Available with Rigid™ LED Light Bar) , Factory-Installed Garmin® GXM™ 54 SiriusXM® Marine Weather Receiver Upgrade, Factory-Installed Garmin® Steer-By-Wire Autopilot – for use with Standard F300 Power Option, Electric Anchor Light and Antenna Mount – for use with Standard Electronics, Electric Anchor Light and Antenna Mounts – for use with Optional Entertainment Upgrade
* Measurement is to Tallest Available Option (24” Radar)
** In Lieu of Standard
† Only One Can Be Selected
††Not Available with Trolling Motor